Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rhodri2311

Famas Wanted

8 posts in this topic

Wow thanks for the reply that's great, however how do you apply for an airsoft license? Im looking to start skirmishing at dragon valley in Wales but would rather have my own gear from the get go.

Cheers, Rhodri.

Edit: ah read up on the law and see there will be a problem with me trying to get a black famas, part of the reason I was looking was to finish my helghast Halloween costume, so think il focus on that and wait till im registered for the aeg.

So does anyone have either a spring famas or a broken shell for sale? Also what would be the legal issues in painting the shell black, but after I'd modified it to look as the sci fi gun from the game?

Manufacture of a RIF unfortunatly - Illegal to anyone unlicensed.

for halloween I suppose you could put black gaffer tape over the bright bits and take it off once home again, any police seeing you are likely to be a bit more lenient. but ONLY on halloween.

and by no means am I saying the law ceases to exist on halloween.

also, remeber that even if it is sci-fi looking, pointing anything remotely gun shaped at someone in the dark is almost guaranteed to go badly

Taking an RIF out on Halloween is just a bad idea, many idiots go out on Halloween and it probably wouldn't take long for someone to spot it, be worried about it, and call the police.

It's a private party so would hope that would limit the idiots (have learnt that clubs suck 99% of the time on Halloween). I will also be in full helghast regalia, so at this point anything that resembles a famas and is cheap will do, I may even have to make something from scratch. I didn't realise the law had gotten so strict, used to be able to get toy guns from my local spar that looked pretty real when i was a kid lol.

private party is fine, just make sure that it is hidden on the way to/from it.

brother went to a pirate themed party.... as a somlian XD took my drag and it was awesome, no issues at all.

Looking for a good condition AEG FAMAS, looking to pay around £100.

Give me a shout if you're interested.

Cheers, Rhodri.

Message me directly please and ill answer all questions you have and i have MORE PHOTOS

(the famas is ideal for painting etc so its current colour etc isnt limiting, just something for your consideration )

The famas sights are adjustable .ranga, accurate to the size of a 2 pound coin at 60 feet, I can easily hit an A5 target at 40 thats as far as I have tested, 320 fps, 40 round speed loader metal parts magazine, can be used left or right hand with changeable cheek guard, cheeky guard has adjustable hop up under it, sling mount on both sides, balancing weights, and its made of semi transparent anti shock abs.

oh it has a safety too, pin sights with top mounting rail, and I have taken it apart a couple if times to inspect and oil it. fault it doesnt really have any

it has jammed once ever and you just turn it up side down cock it again and its fine, but thats only happened once

I also have a smaller side arm pistol on sale

post-5670-1346676247_thumb.jpg

post-5670-1346676259_thumb.jpg