Website for new players

GunNut
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have made a website to help new players find their feet in Airsoft and get advice on every aspect of the sport. I created it by myself and it even has a forum so further questions can be asked and answered. It's getting off to a slow start members and visitors wise so come and have look, you might really like it!

www.newbieairsoft.webs.com

Feel free to sign up and post on the forum. Thanks.

Must say, thats the type of thing i've been looking for. Looking to start skirmish's myself but don't have the slightest bit of knowledge (i've picked up a few tips of here) but the section are usefull and clear :)

Just one thing, you've got on that people 18+ do skirmishes, i've seen and spoke to a few people under 18 that do it (young guns?)

On the 18+ topic, that is true for most sites but some places, Like First & Only, allow 16+ to go on their own as long as they have a parent/guardian fill in their insurance waiver

If you looking for any help on this website i would be more then happy to help out :)

Even if its just wrighting articals or beening a mod what ever you need :D

PM me if you ned me

Thanks

Jack

-EDIT-

I was looking through and in your equipment section it says "MOLLE is basically a layer of protection that pads the vest out."

This isnt right... wiki discribes MOLLE as..

"MOLLE (pronounced MOLLY as in the female name) is an acronym for MOdular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. It is used to define the current generation of load-bearing equipment and rucksacks"

"The system's modularity is derived from the use of PALS webbing, rows of heavy-duty nylon stitched onto the vest as to allow for attachment of various MOLLE-compatible pouches and accessories"

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the support.

What I'm really looking for are committed posters that will visit the site regularly and help to boost the popularity of the site because I believe it could really help some newbies.

Also I'm looking to add reviews and videos sections and I will need help with those, so if you have got a review or video to contribute, PM me.

Cheers :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

You could always scrap your idea and write for us :P

Our guides section is quite empty.. either that or we could help each other out, if you were to make an RSS feed which shows relevant articles (guides) then I can set the forums up to create a new topic based on what you have posted. Not only will it fill up the guides forum it will probably mean you get a fair bit of traffic. Entirely up to you.

Edit: The same could be said for any reviews you write, generally any well written original content that would fit into the site I will consider.

Thanks Devastator and Alex, I'd be happy to do a partnership with both of you.

Alex, I could set up a featured teams page and do a whole section on the GhostWolves, if you like. And it would be great if you could have a link to my site on yours.

P.S. The design of your site is really good, I assume you used proper HTML codes to make it?

Devastator, I'd be very happy to work out some sort of deal with the site. I will start writing some reviews on my guns for newbies (two tones) and will message them to you to see if they are any good. I'll also provide a clear link on my homepage to your homepage in return.

Ahhh, I'm finally getting somewhere! :D

Thanks Devastator and Alex, I'd be happy to do a partnership with both of you.

Alex, I could set up a featured teams page and do a whole section on the GhostWolves, if you like. And it would be great if you could have a link to my site on yours.

P.S. The design of your site is really good, I assume you used proper HTML codes to make it?

Devastator, I'd be very happy to work out some sort of deal with the site. I will start writing some reviews on my guns for newbies (two tones) and will message them to you to see if they are any good. I'll also provide a clear link on my homepage to your homepage in return.

Ahhh, I'm finally getting somewhere! :D

yep that would be great! I will put the link on now a pm you when its online B)

Archived