w700 vs python revolver? :S

Doug
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The other day I test fired a few shots on my uhc w700 super 9 to make sure it was all working (in my usual back yard playground) 3/5shots hit a coke can from around 15metres away, took 5 shots from my python revolver (4'' barrel + spring powered) hit every time :o

And I know the obvious answer is the shooter, but I do clay pigeon shooting alot so not all down to me :lol:

My guess just random bb's/wind (0.2g) Just thought it was rather funny seing a 150fps revolver out-shoot a 400fps sniper rifle :lol:

So if your looking for a decent pistol for £20, airsoftworld.com has the python 4'' barrel, and it out shoots a sniper rifle (on the odd occasion)

No offence but it might be you

Let me explane... Ovo bbs travel slower then bullets so it take longer for a bb to travel out the end of a barrel then a bullet

Now if you jolt the rifle on the trigger pull that will send the bb bonceing inside the barrel (i am asuming its not a tightbore) and this causes this the bb to fly off in differnt directions

Now the bb in the pistol only has to travel down 4 inches of barrel but the bb in the sniper has to travel down what 10X that so it has more chance of bounceing

I have done a bit of clay pigeon shooting and presion rile/pistol shooting and in clay pigeon you can get away with a bit of trigger jolt due to the spray but is rifle/pistol shooting that can send your shot right off

Do you get what i mean?

Not meaning to come across as harsh just giving you the heads up :)

No offence but it might be you

Let me explane... Ovo bbs travel slower then bullets so it take longer for a bb to travel out the end of a barrel then a bullet

Now if you jolt the rifle on the trigger pull that will send the bb bonceing inside the barrel (i am asuming its not a tightbore) and this causes this the bb to fly off in differnt directions

Now the bb in the pistol only has to travel down 4 inches of barrel but the bb in the sniper has to travel down what 10X that so it has more chance of bounceing

I have done a bit of clay pigeon shooting and presion rile/pistol shooting and in clay pigeon you can get away with a bit of trigger jolt due to the spray but is rifle/pistol shooting that can send your shot right off

Do you get what i mean?

Not meaning to come across as harsh just giving you the heads up :)

Ye i get you, Thing is the day before I was hiting cans from about 40metres 4/5 shots from the rotary mag, standing up. Then the next day its 15metres +biopod and it only gets 3/5.. So I can hit it from more than double the range back, but not closer :huh:

Been doing clay pigeon shooting for about 6years (mostly with shotguns) so i'm experienced enough will real guns, and a airsoft can't be more difficult with no recoil.. o well, perhaps just a off day, or maybe since I was standing up that caused the jolt?

I also have the old (chrome bolt) W700 super 9, and the colt python with 6" barrel. The exact opposite is said for me. I can't hit jack with the pistol, but the W700, that's another story...

I also have the old (chrome bolt) W700 super 9, and the colt python with 6" barrel. The exact opposite is said for me. I can't hit jack with the pistol, but the W700, that's another story...

Ye thats what I expected, but my little 4'' python has been a cracking £25's worth :D Obviously a complete random event, and guarenteed never to happen again, but still rather funny when you see it

Archived