taiwangun.com

baz-1988

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 4 weeks later...

Just received my WE Glock 17, spare mag and what they call an A.C.M Glock dropleg holster, but has Blackhawk markings, today, Friday morning. Ordered them on Sunday night, early Monday morning if I remember correctly, so that's not bad for delivery from Poland. Really happy with the service, price and products. I would definitely buy from them again.

I have ordered tons of stuff and everything came within 4-5 days max tracked all the way by UPS, About 1800 miles across Europe I worked out the mileage and it cost nothing (ok got to spend about £60 but its not hard to do that lus you get a discount voucher now and again superb, try that in the uk from a shop and its never free.

the tactical Gear like plate carriers for the money are good, same as pouches hard enough wearing for not a lot of money, over all I would continue buying from them I live 70 odd miles from my nearest airsoft shop so ordering from Poland is not any real different from the uk ..happy days no import duty and as long as you include your ukara number and if needed they down grade the spring to 330 for free double bonus...

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered from them yesterday and as Polish postcodes are presumably a different format from UK postcodes, it provided a problem. So, I just entered the example postcode that was given and in the order commentary stated clearly the actual postcode for delivery.

This should be alright shouldn't it?

Just ordered from them yesterday and as Polish postcodes are presumably a different format from UK postcodes, it provided a problem. So, I just entered the example postcode that was given and in the order commentary stated clearly the actual postcode for delivery.

This should be alright shouldn't it?

..erm i dont know i added (an extra B) to the start of my post code..it took the delivery people 2 days to figure it out and give me my stuff lol they sent it to just outside of birmingham to preston and back again before i got it :P

No flex i HAD an account and it still went tits up it would not change it (it also would not allow me to use the delivery address for paypal which had the correct postcode)

No flex i HAD an account and it still went tits up it would not change it (it also would not allow me to use the delivery address for paypal which had the correct postcode)

Oh right lol must be on of the other websites. I'm surprised they hadn't fixed it

• 4 months later...

Write 'downgrade' in the comments box along with your ukara number

I'm waiting for a delivery from them that should be delivered today

My orders 2 days late as they were having system issues last week but I usually order on a tuesday & get my order the following Monday

I like how they keep you informed from start to delivery and usually get the 4 emails in one day

I purchased an A&K CQB M4 from them on monday evening (About 8 UK).

Their online system doesn't make things easy to check on the status, however if you email Shop or Service @taiwangun, they reply withing a couple of hours..

Judging from previous comments, i guess i can expect delivery on monday?

Anyone used these just curious as i was looking at the tactical gear because its heel a cheap! I know you normally get what you pay for, but the pictures look alright. Then I notice they sell airsoft weapons too any ideas about this site guys?

Ive used them. Stuff came quickly.

So,

Ordered a whole heap of stuff last week. Came today on time and everything was there and in good order. I live in NI and so was a little worried about gettin the fps etc right. Emailed taiwangun to downgrade and they did it.

Rushed home at lunch cos my girlfriend was the one who received the package. Couldnt be happier. Was like a kid at christmas.

Pretty sure ill be ordering again from them

Mine is expected to be delivered monday. Ordered and then went a week without hearing anything, so i emailed and asked for an update. Got told there had been an error and they'd prep it immediately. So a little longer to wait than everyone else but the apology was good enough for me.

I also asked for a spring downgrade,think all of their SMG's are a bit hot for CQB.

Ordered a hefty amount of stuff (to my mind anyway) from TWG in January.

Cyma AKM 048

Stti MK23 Stealth Assassin

DE M56B Shotgun

2 x Cyma 500-round mags

Pistol case

Double gun bag.

All for less than £230, delivered.

Brilliant service - delivered within 5 days, including a spring downgrade on the AK. I'll have no hesitation in ordering from them again (especially as the exchange rate is so good right now!). No customs issues - just put the UKARA numbat where they tell youpost-8826-0-67317400-1426813846_thumb.jpg

DEF whats the 48m shoot like, thats what im buying from them

Annoyingly, I haven't had a proper chance to use it yet. I'm off to The Mall on Thursday however so I'll let you have an update then!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.