taiwangun.com

baz-1988

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone used these just curious as i was looking at the tactical gear because its heel a cheap! I know you normally get what you pay for, but the pictures look alright. Then I notice they sell airsoft weapons too any ideas about this site guys?

I've bought accessories from them before without any issues - based on the feedback from others. Also they're based in Poland so no import duty or VAT.

Bought 4+ guns from them, as well as various other things including 100k+ beebs now.

Excellent price and service, cant fault really.

Bought 4+ guns from them, as well as various other things including 100k+ beebs now.

Excellent price and service, cant fault really.

Confused by what brand the rif's are?

They sell a lot of Cyma and Jing Gong, with some DBoys and P&J (Which is a rebrand of A&K/ACM) here and there.

They do have some WE high end guns for sale also.

• 2 months later...

Heard great things about them and their BBs, even though they're very cheap! I'm ordering a JG BAR-10 + a few bags of BBs either today or next week sometime. Will be sure to leave feedback and a review here.

I just put my postcode on another line and filled that box in with random stuff in the correct format. They seem to use the Paypal address from your payment anyway, so that box doesn't really matter.

• 2 weeks later...

so looking to buy some stuff from these guys, what's the deal with the UKARA warning you get when you go to checkout, im not purchasing RIF's just tactical gear and accessories, so surely I shouldn't need my UKARA?

Are the AEG's as legit as they look? Some pretty high fps advertised on those weapons... several over the 400 mark

- Ant

it's a good site. and yea, they are hot out of the box.. and technically they could argue that it's an illegal weapon since it's >1j with full auto capability.... but I only heard of that happening once. think they raided an airsoft store to up their statistics.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been after a WE Glock 18C and seen they have them for what works out at around £86. Are their guns genuine? Will it be a proper WE? I'd happily buy for that price if I know I'm getting the real article. Anyone bought anything similar from them?

• Supporters

I've been after a WE Glock 18C and seen they have them for what works out at around £86. Are their guns genuine? Will it be a proper WE? I'd happily buy for that price if I know I'm getting the real article. Anyone bought anything similar from them?

Uh. Yeah, why wouldn't they be?

Uh. Yeah, why wouldn't they be?

Don't know really, just being a bit overly cautious I think. It's a lot of money to pay out when you don't really know the company, but from all the feedback I've seen it doesn't look like there are any issues. Guess I'll be putting an order in.

Don't know really, just being a bit overly cautious I think. It's a lot of money to pay out when you don't really know the company, but from all the feedback I've seen it doesn't look like there are any issues. Guess I'll be putting an order in.

Let us know how it works out :)

- Ant

When I first ordered from them, I didn't see my UKARA written anywhere on the box (despite the fact I asked in the order comments)

This didn't matter anyway since I'd put the number in the address (in the business line) too. Website and delivery is good. Got an A&K M24 for ~ £90 quid IIRC, and the BBs are great for the price.

Next order from them will be a WE Glock 17 Gen 4 (about £84) My dad said they emailed him a £20 voucher as well!? :o Magazines are £18.65 each compared to Patrol Base's £22.50 a mag, plus TaiwanGun do pistol cases for £6! Might get a Well Warrior L96 from them in the future as well cos they're only about £70 (easily saving 30 quid compared to UK prices - not to mention I don't think they are in stock much) but I'll see because a Tokyo Marui L96 AWS would be awesome.

is it true that they write it is only $10 on the packaging (worried it could get stopped and destroyed) and usual custom charges apply right. How long does it take on average does it take to deliver?

is it true that they write it is only $10 on the packaging (worried it could get stopped and destroyed) and usual custom charges apply right. How long does it take on average does it take to deliver?

Asian sellers will sometimes declare stuff worth less than they really are...Taiwan Gun is Polish, you don't need to pay customs charges cos we're in the EU.

Takes a week (7 days) for delivery

Asian sellers will sometimes declare stuff worth less than they really are...Taiwan Gun is Polish, you don't need to pay customs charges cos we're in the EU.

Takes a week (7 days) for delivery

woop cheers taiwan gun here i come!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.