display pieces

cyanide
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys, just to be clear, im looking for a display piece rather than a working rifle. the reason i have come to this site is becuase ive been looking for a few days and and the best pieces that i can find tend to be airsoft rifles. im going to be completely re-decorating my room soon and i want a replica sniper rifle on my wall PURELY for display, and ive got a couple questions to ask. First, i know that airsoft rifles tend to be quite expensive, so are their any good replica sites i can buy from (UK) rather then an airsoft. Second, if i do decide on an airsoft, what legal issues do i need to consider (UK). and finaly, im yet to decide what model rifle i want, but i want something quite big and modern (the barrett .50cal is a bit out of my price range) so what simalar rifles can i get for around or under £500. (i dont mind russian pieces like the dragunov).

If you are going to get an airsoft rifle for your wall you would need to be 18+ and UKARA registered, unless you dont mind over half of it being brightly coloured.

Yep you will actually need to play airsoft to be able to buy RiFs (the reolistic looking ones) untill then you can only buy (as above) Two Tone ones which are 51% brightly coloured

There is no way aroiund it i am afrade even if you are only useing it from display propuses

Archived