Team Hatchet-Mags

Classic Army Mp5a5 - £190

16 posts in this topic

Make: Classic Army

Gun/Model: Mp5a5 (sliding stock with tac light)(B&T)

Accessories: 1 hi cap magazine, classic army flash hider (never used)

Condition: very good / mint!

FPS: 330

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: will consider m14 & cash

Price/Payment:£190 + p&p (courier only! or pick up/deliver (with petrol money)) & paypal charges if not delivered or picked up

Pictures: yes

IMG00156-20100901-1736.jpg

just got courier quote and worked out paypal charges and this can be posted and paypal charges included for £205, currently have a deal/buyer in process but if it falls through or dosnt happen i will say here, but atm still up for sale :)

Still for sale ! guy that was interested pulled out -.-.. will do £200 posted !

getting sick of this.

Time waster count : 4

Hiya

This still available?

PM sent

Andy

got pm and replied :)

btw its got a brand new hop rubber and brand new bevel gear

Dropping down to £190 posted and paypal covered only until 10Pm tomorrow (22nd september).

Bump - still for sale as had another messer who even put a deposit down! £190 posted and paypal charges covered. (tbh need this gone but not dropping price)

Bump - £185 posted, £170 collected (this is a week since last post)

this is my 1 bump per week ;) give me an offer someone ? had 3 time wasters so far

If I'm one of your "timewasters" let me put my side across.

I offered you £190 inc postage, you came back with £205 posted for a deal that night, I bought from Firesupport for £208 with my trade discount of 10%.

The gun was listed on their website at £215 plus postage.

You have since dropped to £185 posted, had you done the deal i asked for I would have bought it, you didn't so I didn't.

See how it works?

Thats not wasting time, thats trying to maximise the buyers pound and it's a buyers market at the moment which is why you haven't sold it.

Andy

If I'm one of your "timewasters" let me put my side across.

I offered you £190 inc postage, you came back with £205 posted for a deal that night, I bought from Firesupport for £208 with my trade discount of 10%.

The gun was listed on their website at £215 plus postage.

You have since dropped to £185 posted, had you done the deal i asked for I would have bought it, you didn't so I didn't.

See how it works?

Thats not wasting time, thats trying to maximise the buyers pound and it's a buyers market at the moment which is why you haven't sold it.

Andy

funny thing is you wasnt so no need to get testy lol.. and also it cant be the same gun as it was listed on their website for £240 when i checked :)

hiya mate still got the gun? is it ABS or metal? cheers, sam.

hi still have the gun and body is metal, forearm and selector plate are plastic.

hi still have the gun and body is metal, forearm and selector plate are plastic.

if this is still around by friday the 3rd december (pay day for me :D) i'll take it

if this is still around by friday the 3rd december (pay day for me :D) i'll take it

hi will hold it for you, if you definatly want it. will pm you.

have you still got this, if please PM me asap thanks

Hi, i know this was a while back, but have you still got this? i would like to buy this for around £150 whenever i get the money, thanks