Mega interested

*BurnleyGirl*
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! :)

Before I start, I must ask you - have you ever beaten and survived a serious addiction before?

I'll be honest, whilst I have seen women airsofters - they are far, far outnumbered by the guys. I've seen about 10 female airsofters over the past year and a half.

As to starting out - have a look around on the net to see if there is any specific camo you like, the same goes for gear. Whilst an accurate, 1:1 of the British Army might sound like a fun thing to do - its expensive, and at times, uncomfortable to wear for a day of playing. And, you may find a camo pattern you think looks better.

You'll need to either buy a 2tone gun, have 3 skirmishes then get it made realistic/replace it. Or rent a gun for those 3 games. But once again, have a look around for guns (and extras) that you like the look of.

Once again, welcome!

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Depends if you are wanting to jump right in or do the 3 games in no less than 2 months and become registered. It really is worth doing this as you then get much more choice, it also means you can go along and check out what everyone else has and see what you like the idea of best, theres nothing better than actually holding something and feeling the weight etc rather than looking at a picture on the internet.

What Dev said.

But, avoid snipers.

At all costs, avoid snipers.

It is no-where near as much fun as people think (from films/games/etc)

Go down to an open day at a skirmish site and rent a gun. Most sites either use H&KG36 (usually C type) or some form of Kalashnikov.

After that, have a look and see if there is any type of gun you like. Have a look at firesupport for various brands of guns and models.

Have had a look at some things of the internet sites but like you say its hard to get the feel for it when its just on the internet!

What are the hand pistols like as I am quite interested in the Glocks and items like these. Are they any good???

i have had a glock 19 for close to 5 years very reliable and very good and nice feel and only cost £60

Archived