G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Raider-L

trinityadam
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

G&G CM 16 RAIDER L

FPS:350
Hop up: Yes good one as well
Mag Capacity: 450 hi cap supplied
Battery: not supplied but mini tamayi connection as standard.
Plastic/Metal/Both: Plastic Body/ Rear Butt Stock , Plastic Ris Rail, Metal Barrel, Sights,Gearbox V2

My opinion and overall comments:

Having owned the RIF for 6 months I feel happier giving it a review now.

Out of the box its well packaged no sign of cheap white polystyrene anywhere the box has some nice plastic formed packaging and some good quality BBs are also supplied to go with the hi cap magazine included.

On the field i wasn't sure it would keep up after all its a budget entry level gun, but i shouldn't of been worried it was shooting at 350 fps and was accurate up to 30 meters out and the groupings were good its light weight to match and not to heavy for a game day .

so after hunting around i decided that i needed some attachments for the rail so i got myself a fore-grip and a red dot sight both fitted to the rail and are supported fine even with it being plastic.

its easy to upgrade if you want to i have gone down the deans/lipo route 7.4 with no issues as a first gun it can grow with you.

Overall rating:

8/10

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I know this post is old now, but I wanted to confirm that the image I have attached is the same gun you are reviewing?

I am looking to purchase this once I have acquired my UKARA for both outdoor and indoor scenarios.

Do you think this would be suitable for both?

Also, as a first marker, is this potentially the best choice?

Thanks in advance,

Luke

G&G CM16 R8-L.png

• Supporters
2 hours ago, LukeTastic said:

Hi,

I know this post is old now, but I wanted to confirm that the image I have attached is the same gun you are reviewing?

I am looking to purchase this once I have acquired my UKARA for both outdoor and indoor scenarios.

Do you think this would be suitable for both?

Also, as a first marker, is this potentially the best choice?

Thanks in advance,

Luke

The externals are different but the internals will be the same, ie. Great. 

You'll be easily capable of playing indoors and out with it, you may find it a tad long for indoors but that's personal preference 

As a first gun, the cm16 range is arguably the best out there, you shouldn't have any issues using this and being competitive straight away 

Archived