Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willrayner

sniper rifle with scope

8 posts in this topic

hi i am very new to the website and would like to but a sniper rifle but i do not want one that looks like a l96 because i do not like the feel of them any other sniper that is spring powered and over 400 fps is in my intrest i have approx 100-150 pounds thank you 8D

Would you take a Two Tone M50??

How much you wanting for the M50 including postage if you're wanting ober £100 don't bothe because i've bought one for under £65 and sold it on

How much you wanting for the M50 including postage if you're wanting ober £100 don't bothe because i've bought one for under £65 and sold it on

How many times do I have to say this!! If you are new don't buy a ###### sniper rifle unless you plan to pour hundreds of pounds of upgrades into it, My GR16 can easly out range most snpers in a battle and I havn't even finished my DMR set up yet! Oh don't rip that guy of with a M50 it is made by double eagle which is a massive no no in airsoft.

Need anything eles?

hi i am very new to the website and would like to but a sniper rifle but i do not want one that looks like a l96 because i do not like the feel of them any other sniper that is spring powered and over 400 fps is in my intrest i have approx 100-150 pounds thank you 8D

hi

If you are still interested i have a Warrior L96 that i can ge tproffesionall painted two tone,

It is used and has a little bit of rust on one of the screws,

It comes with scope, bipod, 3 mags, 1900 0.40g bb's and a normal speed loader,

It fires around 470 fps,

Pick up only i would like about £140 - £150 for it,

I live in watford

PM me or reply in a comment if interested,

thanks, Albert

Two tone W700 by UHC

£65 with scope. Comes with rifle and 1 30rd mag. I need to order a part for it (nothing internal, no worries), so tell me if you want it asap so i won't be wasting money. Used, with some wear on the bolt.

post-1160-1297795170_thumb.jpg

post-1160-1297795181_thumb.jpg

post-1160-1297795195_thumb.jpg

post-1160-1297795212_thumb.jpg

i have a l96 fully working sniper , ive shot about 15 bb's through it , 31 round magazine, scope , speed loader.

make me a offer and i will be happy to sell it to you

Pm me please if your intrested

and i will be selling for about £115-£125

pm me please

thanks