Just got my New Gun

Hank_UK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

I finally got my UKARA sorted out and have just recieved my new gun.

I've bought a KWA G36C from Airsoft World in Scotland.

Most of the reviews and reports I've read about this gun have said it's the best G36C replica out at the moment. I can't vouch for that as I've only tried an SRC G36C. I've used quite a few hire guns, including a brand new CA M4 and some of the members of my club have been kind enough to let me have a go with some very nice guns, but this is the best gun I've used so far. It's fully Lipo ready, has a 9mm bearing gearbox with hardened steel gears and shoots at 1100rpm on an 11.1V Lipo. I can't say I'm the type of player that fires massive bursts, but it's there if needed.

I've only tried out the gun in my back garden, but it's really accurate up to 100ft (ran out of garden). I've tried both 7.4V and 11.1V lipos, and the 7.4V gives a more than adequate ROF and amazing trigger response. I can't wait for Saturday to try it out, and will post again with some pics and verdict.

Cheers

Hank_UK

Hi everyone,

I finally got my UKARA sorted out and have just recieved my new gun.

I've bought a KWA G36C from Airsoft World in Scotland.

Most of the reviews and reports I've read about this gun have said it's the best G36C replica out at the moment. I can't vouch for that as I've only tried an SRC G36C. I've used quite a few hire guns, including a brand new CA M4 and some of the members of my club have been kind enough to let me have a go with some very nice guns, but this is the best gun I've used so far. It's fully Lipo ready, has a 9mm bearing gearbox with hardened steel gears and shoots at 1100rpm on an 11.1V Lipo. I can't say I'm the type of player that fires massive bursts, but it's there if needed.

I've only tried out the gun in my back garden, but it's really accurate up to 100ft (ran out of garden). I've tried both 7.4V and 11.1V lipos, and the 7.4V gives a more than adequate ROF and amazing trigger response. I can't wait for Saturday to try it out, and will post again with some pics and verdict.

Cheers

Hank_UK

hi mate if you ever need mags for this i can sort you out with brand new g36 mags 470rnd hi caps for £16. :)

Archived