Custom 7-barreled Nock Volley Gun

SuicidalBarrelRoll
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Being a keen lover of the book and TV series of Sharpe, I have a fascination for Patrick Harper's weapon of choice:the seven-barreled Nock Gun. The weapon is actually real,but was deemed ineffective by the navy in the late 1700s. For those who are not familiar with the Nock Gun,it is a flintlock carbine long weapon with seven barrels in a hexagonal configuration, that all fired a .50 cal lead pistol ball simultaneously. Google "Nock Gun" to get an idea. I,cutting to the chase,want to make an airsoft version. I have an idea of how to do it; but please give me your ideas on how to construct it.

-SuicidalBarrelRoll

I was thinking of either 7 gas powered shotgun shells permanently fixed into heavy steel pipe, welded together and on a semi break action latch to fill from the back, but still muzzle load for that sense of authenticity. The stock would be full wood;I would like advice on triggering seven shells at once.

The other option was a Nock Gun themed 40mm grenade launcher,again permanently fixed and muzzle loading+semi break action.

Archived