Wanting to start an Aberdeen/shire team

Lost Paradise
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all. I’m really wanting to get down to more skirmishes soonish. I was just wondering if there was anyone else from the Aberdeen/shire area who would like to maybe start a team. Or even just to meet up before hand and perhaps share costs for getting to the sites etc. Its just an idea at the moment. Hope there is some interest out there. Thanks all

Mark

hi, iv just been looking into airsoft and would like to start trying to get into the sport. would maybe be benefitial if i tried with a group like you are trying to set up instead of going by myself. I stay in aberdeen. Any advice on where the best place to purchase starter gear like a gun, accesories ect.

Cheers

Phil

Hey all. I’m really wanting to get down to more skirmishes soonish. I was just wondering if there was anyone else from the Aberdeen/shire area who would like to maybe start a team. Or even just to meet up before hand and perhaps share costs for getting to the sites etc. Its just an idea at the moment. Hope there is some interest out there. Thanks all

Mark

• 2 months later...

Mark

Hey, I live in Aberdeenshire and haven a few guns. I'm pretty interested in starting a team or a site, as I have quite a bit of land. Get back to me if your still interested. Cheers

• 3 months later...

Archived