Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lost Paradise

Wanting to start an Aberdeen/shire team

7 posts in this topic

Hey all. I’m really wanting to get down to more skirmishes soonish. I was just wondering if there was anyone else from the Aberdeen/shire area who would like to maybe start a team. Or even just to meet up before hand and perhaps share costs for getting to the sites etc. Its just an idea at the moment. Hope there is some interest out there. Thanks all

Mark

hi, iv just been looking into airsoft and would like to start trying to get into the sport. would maybe be benefitial if i tried with a group like you are trying to set up instead of going by myself. I stay in aberdeen. Any advice on where the best place to purchase starter gear like a gun, accesories ect.

Cheers

Phil

Hey all. I’m really wanting to get down to more skirmishes soonish. I was just wondering if there was anyone else from the Aberdeen/shire area who would like to maybe start a team. Or even just to meet up before hand and perhaps share costs for getting to the sites etc. Its just an idea at the moment. Hope there is some interest out there. Thanks all

Mark

listen i and my people are setting up a site ourselves which hopefully will up and running as soon as we get some administration sorted please keep in touch this site will be awesome

hehehehehehe mahhahaha :rolleyes::lol:

Mark

Hey, I live in Aberdeenshire and haven a few guns. I'm pretty interested in starting a team or a site, as I have quite a bit of land. Get back to me if your still interested. Cheers

I live in aberdeenshire. Ive got a good few guns, and some good places to play. pleease pm me with more details