Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J-P

G&G GR-16 CQB-S With lots of extras (UNSOLD)

3 posts in this topic

Make:G&G

Gun/Model:GR-16 CQB-S ALL METAL

Accessories:1 x G&G Verticle Fore Grip, 5 x Mid Cap Mags, 2 x Hi Cap Mags, 2x Crane Stock Batteries, Pro Peak Charger

Condition: Hardly Used - Good

FPS: Approx. 320 fps on .2 bb's

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment: £425ovno NOW £400

Pictures:PM with e-mail address - cannot seem to post pictures :angry:

For Sale: My G&G GR-16 CQB-S. Full Metal construction with recoil engine built in.

This gun is my back up gun and to be honest, I never use it. All I tend to do now is loan it out. I also would like to buy the new WE PDW and need funds to do so.

This gun comes with LOADS of extras in the price. These extras are:

1 x G&G Verticle Fore Grip (This was supplied with the gun)

5 x VFC PDW style Mid Cap (120 round) Magazine that sell new for £25 each from Action Hobbies.

2 x Hi Cap (450 round) generic TM type Magazines, one in Metal, the other in plastic 'waffle' design.

2 x 8.4v 1400 Crane Stock Batteries. These were bought with the gun and are discharged after every skermish, then recharged the night before the next skermish.

1 x Pro-Peak Varipulse 2500VP Battery Charger. This comes in the box with all supplied leads. This cost me £40 new!

The Gun comes with it's box and supplied rear sight

If you would like a quick response please PM. If you would like a photo please PM with your e-mail address.

I am willing to post and will accept PayPal. PayPal and P&P costs are paid by the buyer. Would prefer Cash on Collection. I live in Nottingham so can deliver localy.

*SALE ONLY TO UKARA REGISTERED OR CAN PROVE LEGAL EXCUSE*

BUMP

This is a lot of kit for the price

PRICE DROP:

£450. DOWN TO £425.

NOW ONLY £400.

Last Price drop. If it does not sell at this I will keep it.

NOW WITHDRAWN FROM SALE. - PLEASE LOCK