Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartyg1

double eagle?

9 posts in this topic

I have been looking online and see a lot of double eagle two tones as I'm under eighteen I can only get two tones.. but are they actually any good? Seen mixed opinions online so far

If you are on about their AEG's, they will be pretty much useless for a skirmish. If your just messing around in your back garden it will be fine, but don't expect it to last ages.

Skirmish wise I meant...my mate just bought there M85 G36 AEG for £60 I couldn't laugh it was so bad....but that was one gun...

I have a double eagle P99 EBB pistol.

I've taken it to a proper skirmish - it was ok, but I'll be honest, I used it more as a joke weapon than anything else, as it cost me more to play at the site than it did to buy the pistol, then the 4 AAA batteries. But, it has performed better than a mate's £70 glock...

But seriously, I'd stay well away from Double Eagle.

As for the Skorpion - I'm afraid you'll be waiting a very long time for one. JG have stopped making anything (for the time being) (as of Octobre last year, IRRC, but there are rumours that they will be starting up again in a few months.

Either way, I haven't seen a JK Skorpion on the market since January 2009.

I'd avoid sniping for now, it isn't as much fun as people think it is.

Double Eagle?? more like Double SH*T

There REALLY is not much of a point in buying one i mean some of them you carnt even use for plinking!