COD-softers

DomCH
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I believe its airsoft noobs who play on COD an awful lot, like at level trillion or something rediculous like that, see airsoft and think "oh thatl be like cod but in real life

So they start airsofting, believing theyre amazing, shouting out all their fravourite COD phrases on a skirmish field, and just fail! Massively!

Also, theyll probably confuse guns to one that look similar to COD weapons, like confusing a C8 to and M4 ect ect

(see the 'Gamers playing airsoft' rant, should be further down the General Discussion page, youll see what i mean)

Hope this has helped :)

Or, like myself, who see the camo TF-141 (or similar game unit) wear and think "That looks good, I'll wear that" and try to look like a characters from a game.

...err..yeah, what The Leprechaun said...

The people who yell "Oscar Mike!" every time they move, or yell at the top of their lungs "changing mag" - regardless of what their role is. Cannot help but laugh histerically everytime I see a small bush stand up and yell "I'm arrt, relowdin'!"...

The people who yell "Oscar Mike!" every time they move, or yell at the top of their lungs "changing mag" - regardless of what their role is. Cannot help but laugh histerically everytime I see a small bush stand up and yell "I'm arrt, relowdin'!"...

In all fairness I shout "MAG CHANGE!" if I am reloading in a firefight, but then I play with enough people who are regulars to know they know to cover me if I shout and I do the same for them.

But it does seem the new softers on the field do have alot of "cod" about them.

• Supporters

haha, should play hardcore, much more realistic.

that special kind of realism where I can drop a man at 700M with my AUG through a wall and seven barrels.

and where on the kill cam their crosshairs were nowhere near your so-called headshot.

but yeah, I never shout RELOADING!! or anything. My theory is that If you hear someone shout RELOADING the best possible thing to do in that circumstance is rush them hard. take them while they can't fight back.

I've said mag-change before, but thats only when I'm with a small, close together fireteam, who I can speak to without having to yell.

I will admit, there is one good thing about noob-cod-softers.

The unintentional hilarity they bring to a game.

Like when after a game/safety briefing, they all slam a new mag in and pull back the cocking handles, whilst saying "lets do this". Or shouting "I'm arrt, you, you're dead, gimme your gun so I can still fight!"

...no, reload your gun, muppet...

but yeah, I never shout RELOADING!! or anything. My theory is that If you hear someone shout RELOADING the best possible thing to do in that circumstance is rush them hard. take them while they can't fight back.

I can always swap to my side if that happens, "its faster than reloading" xP

I am normally with several other people so its not a problem if we get rushed.

But it does seem the new softers on the field do have alot of "cod" about them.

Theres something fishy going on here :D Sorry, i couldnt resist!

Yeh most of the time you'll have people with you to cover you when you reload, so it dosent really matter what you shout

Also, you could shout out "RELOADING!" whilst not needing to and then shoot them when they try and rush you :)

Not to boast but if you use a ready mag you can reload in about 1 second flat. So even if they do rush me it will only be in time to be out of cover when the next mid cap is in the gun.

The only time i say it is mean i am in close proxcimity to a fellow team mate so he is aware i am out of the fight for the couple of seconds that it takes reload

But i dont SHOUT it... its more like casualy say it :)

So i suppose no tactical nukes ac-130's have ever been called in? Or been attacked with a knife by a 10th prestige airsofter?

I think im getting the hang of this cod-bashing!

I'm hopefully getting my first airsoft gun soon so i might see some of you guys about depending on where you are based/play :)

So i suppose no tactical nukes ac-130's have ever been called in? Or been attacked with a knife by a 10th prestige airsofter?

I think im getting the hang of this cod-bashing!

I'm hopefully getting my first airsoft gun soon so i might see some of you guys about depending on where you are based/play :)

I always preferred the ghost recon/splinter cell, sneaky sneaky, stealth type of games anyway. Can't be doin with all of this rush in and get shot to s***, rambo crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived