what best M4 or M15 ?

Lennon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone, one more time i need your advice, i am about to buy my equipment, but i anot sure what is the best between M4 or M15 ? i notice have lot of tape of M4 like for exemple Colt m4, Ris M4, CA m4 i have no ideas what the difference or if just the maker please help me out... M15 eletric glowback is good? this m15 the power is 370fps and the strong i find on m4 was 280-300fps... i dont know if make much difference... please guys help me out buy good equipment, if guys know any power full M4 please comment to me!! from now thanks to all help me out !!! regards Lennon

• Supporters

based on that I am going to assume you are not someone who'se first language is english...

M4 or M15 is entirely up to you, its just the stock that is different.

As for FPS, doesn't really matter, just stay within your sites limits (usually around 350FPS in the UK)

If you can afford one, get a Tokyo Marui M4 in whatever style you want.

If not, get an SRC

based on that I am going to assume you are not someone who'se first language is english...

M4 or M15 is entirely up to you, its just the stock that is different.

As for FPS, doesn't really matter, just stay within your sites limits (usually around 350FPS in the UK)

If you can afford one, get a Tokyo Marui M4 in whatever style you want.

If not, get an SRC

Thanks m8 for info, yes, u r right, i am not english, i am brazillian... lol come on my english spelling not that bad...lol anyway thanks to info... take

Just to add i think the othe :blink: r difference is that there isnt any top rail RIS only a carry handel??

Not much of difference TBH except you will need a carry handel mount for any optics?

I maybe wrong like :blink:

Archived