Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snuff

MP5~J (SOLD)

6 posts in this topic

Selling my JG Mp5~J due to being replaced.

Used but VGC,sliding stock model with an enlarged front handguard that will accomodate 9.6v batteries but I used 8.4v and was happy with the ROF,there is also a small mount under the handguard for a laser or torch.

Also comes with 6 200rnd high caps 4 brand new less than 3 x use each (1 or 2 need cleaning and lubing as they don't completely empty but it's not a bigee when you have 6),a drop leg mag holder used once and a strike systems purpose built MP5 bag (£39.99 3 weeks ago),new quality 8.4v battery and original box.

Tested FPS=307-312 av 311 over 12 shots @743 rpm,which will increase with a 9.6v.

£155 all in offers invited incl' splits...cheers.

a004.jpg

a003.jpg

a007.jpg

Used but VGC,sliding stock model with an enlarged front handguard that will accomodate 9.6v batteries but I used 8.4v and was happy with the ROF,there is also a small mount under the handguard for a laser or torch.

Also comes with 6 200rnd high caps 4 brand new less than 3 x use each (1 or 2 need cleaning and lubing as they don't completely empty but it's not a bigee when you have 6),a drop leg mag holder used once and a strike systems purpose built MP5 bag (£39.99 3 weeks ago),new quality 8.4v battery and original box.

Tested FPS=307-312 av 311 over 12 shots @743 rpm,which will increase with a 9.6v.

a004.jpg

a003.jpg

a007.jpg

Sold pending payment...

a004.jpg

a003.jpg

a007.jpg

is this still for sale?

If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.