Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rock-climby-Dave

Team lists

7 posts in this topic

OK, so we're organised into the 3? squads as follows:

Team1 Jave: Me-Dave (memcwho), joe (the Leprechaun), addison (wazations) + 2 n00bzorzzz

Team2: rob (RobDelta1), hugh (hubert) I think.

Team3: Tim?

as for radios, My squad has mine and hugh has the spare (unless I take noobs, when one of those will have em)

and god knows what each teams job is ATM, I'll modify this post as needed.

I'm not in team 2.

We're keeping me as an independant unit for now, and using Rob & Oliver as the flankers. I'll go where I'm needed, but placing 3 support weapons all together could cause problems.

tim, Alex & phil will be in team 3. If/when Rob gets an M249, he is going in team 3, and Alex will go into team 2.

the 2 other noobs (if we get them) - will be sorted out between team 1 and team 3.

So to clarify:

Team 1: Dave, Joe and Addison

Team 2: Rob and Oggy

Team 3:Alex, Phill and Tim

Hugh is independant from these, and is a possible reserve if needs be

alex + phil? I thought we had already discussed them?

anyway

2 noobs will be whoever happens to want to come along on that particular day, NOT people who may join the team (altho once at uni matt is taking airsoft up, can't ATM due to guns in the house bollocks reason that mums seem to liek)

Alex and Phil -

I've decided we trial them.

We all know that Phil's ninja skills are somewhat useful. I'm sure we can train him to use the safety. And if not, I'll beat him over the head with his MP5.

And if Alex does a repeat of spamming the radio with "penispenispenis" then we just remove him from the radio network, and/or team.

It isn't phils dislike of the safety catch that I don't like. It's his blatent disregard for even very basic safety.

We asked him to take the mag out of his gun and he said 'i will in a minute' no, not in a minute, someone could be shot within that minute, take it out now.

'yeah, I will, alright'

and he jsut didnt, even though most of us had no eyewear on.

and when we were taking the photos he ahd a full, loaded mag ready to fire and he kept toggling the safety to 'semi'

I really don't feel that is what we want and I also don't think we could get him to do it any differently

In all fairness to him, he was actually pretty sensible when he went to Heywood.

But, that is a fair point.

Actually yeah, he shot me 6 times during the photo shoot, each time claiming somone else did it.

Yeah, cos BigJoe and his shotgun can obviously fire 24 rounds that quickly from 24feet away :rolleyes:

I still say we trial him - but - if he doesn't learn, everyone has the right to do it back to him.