KWA SR10 - Spring Change

Exibit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

I have KWA SR10 and its to hot for Uk sites as it shoots at 400FPS - I have bought a Systema M100 Spring so I can lower the FPS to around 350 or maybe slightly less

How difficult a job is this for a neewb am I better taking it to a shop and getting them to do it and if so which shop so I can contact them

Matt

Thanks for the reply I have had it in bits today but the last hex screw I needed to remove was a problem as I did not have an allen key to fit it, its the hx nut that is in the mag release very small - anyway gun is back together though did not manage to change the spring - What shop would do this change if was to go down that route

p10201590343201.jpg

p10201600356138.jpg

p10201610368323.jpg

I thought I was doing so well got to the final part

Getting the gear box out then came across the smallest hex nut I have ever seen in the mag release

So had to put it all together again - I might have one more try tomorrow when I buy more allen keys

Archived