Can anybody answer my questions?

NextGenHitman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, my name is chris and im about to turn 16 and i really want to get into airsoft. I live in Newcastle and would like some advice about beginning. I would like to get an RIF and have heard that some places do junior licences so if anyone knows any places around Newcastle good for beginners please leave a response. :D

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Unfortunately you can't get your hands on an RIF until you are over 18 and can prove that you are a regular airsofter. You'll have to go down the 2-tone route.

• Supporters

no it doesn't.

green works fine and I have NEVER been spotted as a result of the two tone, Neither have any of my mates who I play with. It's a comlpete myth that they work against you (mine has worked FOR me on several occasions)

Get an SRC, either G36 or M4 series rifle, they are the dogs knackers. really, stunning guns and you can get one for £150, add 2 batteries and a spare high cap and a charger to that you're looking about £200/£230 all in (depending how many mags you want - the more the merrier)

I meant looks wise not in a tactical way I personally don't like two tone unless its blue....just because well I'm fussy like that :) but I am fine with green and blue just keep those oranges away...

Archived