Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aardvark777

VSR 10 PRO swap for a good AEG

2 posts in this topic

My VSR is doing 350 fps with a .20 ball is all black with a foot long silencer and has a 3-9 X 40 nikko stirling scope on it with marui mount base and rails in 20mm, also 2 mags. Worth around the £240 mark. Upgraded barrel laylax 6.03 mm 430 mm long inner. I have kept the original inner barrel and all the original iron sights for the gun and have recently cleaned it out and replaced the hop rubber. :P

Its the pro edition very good range. Extremely quiet and is as new. I ahve headshotted my friends with it quite far out using .30s before. Will consider a face to face swap for a good AEG.

Anyone who has a nice full metal aeg they would want to trade for my accurate beast of a rifle then go ahead. Realisim and reliability are a must and a fair rate of fire with about 300 fps. Cheers (:

E-Mail me if your interested use this addy ----> alex_rosevear@live.co.uk

BTW Im in somerset and im fine with face to face swaps. ^_^

My VSR is doing 350 fps with a .20 ball is all black with a foot long silencer and has a 3-9 X 40 nikko stirling scope on it with marui mount base and rails in 20mm, also 2 mags. Worth around the £240 mark. Upgraded barrel laylax 6.03 mm 430 mm long inner. I have kept the original inner barrel and all the original iron sights for the gun and have recently cleaned it out and replaced the hop rubber. :P

Its the pro edition very good range. Extremely quiet and is as new. I ahve headshotted my friends with it quite far out using .30s before. Will consider a face to face swap for a good AEG.

Anyone who has a nice full metal aeg they would want to trade for my accurate beast of a rifle then go ahead. Realisim and reliability are a must and a fair rate of fire with about 300 fps. Cheers (:

E-Mail me if your interested use this addy ----> alex_rosevear@live.co.uk

BTW Im in somerset and im fine with face to face swaps. ^_^

OK UPDATE

RIFLE SOLD :)