magazine broken

wartyg1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yesterday my magazine broke it was my black viper m92 clear its a spring loaded And the bottom spring has fallen into the central spring I am struggling to explain...

The main spring in the center will stay where it is when pulled right down

To release it you press the lower spring button and it will go back up...but it collapsed Into the main..any help

Here?

• 1 year later...
Yesterday my magazine broke it was my black viper m92 clear its a spring loaded And the bottom spring has fallen into the central spring I am struggling to explain...

The main spring in the center will stay where it is when pulled right down

To release it you press the lower spring button and it will go back up...but it collapsed Into the main..any help

Here?

you mean the button used to release the bb run spring in the mag? little thin bit of plastic? mine too. i took it off completely, stuck two bbs in the gap and sellotaped over it. it keeps the spring in ( mine flew out through the hole) but you will have to hold the spring down to load up or do it one by one, as theres no longer a catch to rely on.

either that or find a new mag, doubt you will though.

unless you mean the mag spring has got caught in the gun, the wtf? and i cant help haha.

Archived