G-Force

Team game?

22 posts in this topic

melton :P neutral for mod team anyway ;)

Because EVERYONE knows where Huddersfield is dave <_<

(also, bit off topic, but how come you changed your name?)

Maybe we shoul get everyone intrested to plot there location on a map and work out a central location from there :)

Jeeez - so this kinda stuff was kicked about a while back ???

c'mon chaps lets see if we can make it happen this time around

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

hate you all!!!

Rise up from the dead....

Thought this was a nice idea that some people might want to see so I became Jesus and resurrected the thread.

There are several similar threads. It never happens. Problem is sites start so early that to get there means leaving before dawn for most people. I went and joined Esoterick at X-Site in High Wycombe on Saturday, great day out but I had to catch a train at 6am from Bristol. If it was Huddersfield for example it would mean travelling up the day before and camping. I would do that as I usually have to travel for WW2 games anyway but most people wouldn't.

Incidentally that was a train at 6am after finishing work at 3am. I had time to get home and get everything together and leave for the station (no sleep).

Hey Guys

Looking to join a team local to hampshire atm if anyone knows of anything

There are several similar threads. It never happens. Problem is sites start so early that to get there means leaving before dawn for most people. I went and joined Esoterick at X-Site in High Wycombe on Saturday, great day out but I had to catch a train at 6am from Bristol. If it was Huddersfield for example it would mean travelling up the day before and camping. I would do that as I usually have to travel for WW2 games anyway but most people wouldn't.

Incidentally that was a train at 6am after finishing work at 3am. I had time to get home and get everything together and leave for the station (no sleep).

why would you go to Airsoft with no sleep. It's horrible being up all night and all day it would ruin the fun.

Back on topic a weekend long game is what is needed, Friday night right through to Sunday afternoon with no breaks or safe zone :D

Raggedy_man likes this