Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big_Daz

UHC Super 9 Airsoft Sniper Rifle (SOLD)

13 posts in this topic

For sale, a hardly used Two-Tone UHC Super 9 Bolt Action Airsoft Sniper Rifle, this sniper fires 6mm Plastic BB's @ around the 300fps mark using 0.20g BB's. Only had 100-150 rounds fired through it so its like new. Sorry Stock photo's only.

sniperw700.jpg

The really good thing about this sniper rifle is it has 2 types of loading BB's into the gun, the first is a 5 round rotary magazine which holds 5 plastic real-ish looking rounds (You get 10) that actually eject out of the breach when spent. :):):)

CIMG1424.jpg

The second is a 20 round side loading magazine which you also have to use a special adapter that you insert into the barrel via the breach.

W700stickmagazine.jpg

CIMG1421.jpg

The rifle also has 2x weaver rails for a scope and bipod.

UA-314-Up-copy.jpg

UA-314-bottom-copy.jpg

Click

for a vid of the uhc super 9 (not mine)

I will also include a few BB's and a pair of 20mm scope mounts to fit a standard 1" scope. all the tools and instuctions to assemble the gun are in the immaculate box. The reason for sale is I now own 2x air rifles and have no use for it so its gotta go.

Wanting £75 (PRICE REDUCTION £65) ovno not sure how much the postage will be, Guessing at about £10 but would prefer collection. I will accept Paypal or cash on collection from Yeovil, Somerset.

Many thanks. Daz.

For sale, a hardly used Two-Tone UHC Super 9 Bolt Action Airsoft Sniper Rifle, this sniper fires 6mm Plastic BB's @ around the 300fps mark using 0.20g BB's. Only had 100-150 rounds fired through it so its like new. Sorry Stock photo's only.

sniperw700.jpg

The really good thing about this sniper rifle is it has 2 types of loading BB's into the gun, the first is a 5 round rotary magazine which holds 5 plastic real-ish looking rounds (You get 10) that actually eject out of the breach when spent. :):):)

CIMG1424.jpg

The second is a 20 round side loading magazine which you also have to use a special adapter that you insert into the barrel via the breach.

W700stickmagazine.jpg

CIMG1421.jpg

UA-314-Up-copy.jpg

UA-314-bottom-copy.jpg

Click

I will also include a few BB's and a pair of 20mm scope mounts to fit a standard 1" scope. all the tools and instuctions to assemble the gun are in the immaculate box. The reason for sale is I now own 2x air rifles and have no use for it so its gotta go.

Wanting £75 ovno not sure how much the postage will be, Guessing at about £10 but would prefer collection. I will accept Paypal or cash on collection from Yeovil, Somerset.

Many thanks. Daz.

if you will sell for 60 inc p+p i will take it off your hands?

if you will sell for 60 inc p+p i will take it off your hands?

Too cheap sorry, the rifle cost me £80 and the scope mounts were £15 and its literaly like new and hardly used. The only reason for sale is that i now own 2x air rifles and no longer need it.

sniperw700.jpg

CIMG1424.jpg

W700stickmagazine.jpg

CIMG1421.jpg

UA-314-Up-copy.jpg

UA-314-bottom-copy.jpg

Click

Wanting £75 ovno not sure how much the postage will be, Guessing at about £10 but would prefer collection. I will accept Paypal or cash on collection from Yeovil, Somerset.

Many thanks. Daz.

Hi i am new to this site so sorry if this sounds weird would you be willing to swap for a two tone cyma ak47 450 fps ?

if so please email me

If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.