New Airsoft Site Rugeley Staffordshire

Mitch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, have started a Airsoft Day the second Saturday of every month. The next being the 11th September 2010, our site is 75 acres, with the main area of play being 45 acres of mature woodland which has 3 valleys running through the middle. Loads of hgh ground, rodi and six man made scenarios. Have a photobucket with pics of the site, sorry there are paintball pic mixed in. Will set up a Dedicated photbucket after taking pics on the 11th September, web site comming soon.

We are UKARA registerd and full members of the UKASGB

The link is.. http://s772.photobucket.com/home/stormforc...tballcouk/index

Stormforce Airsoft

07515 937633 Mark

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again Guys, posted new pics and video from our Airsoft day for the 11th September 2010 on our photo bucket. Good to meet all you guys and welcome to team Panda who have made Stormforce there home site.

We will be running an airsoft day the second Saturday of each month.

http://s772.photobucket.com/home/stormforc...tballcouk/index

Cheer Mark

Stormforce Airsoft

(Hi new!)

We went down to storm force on the 11th, and truthfully its an awesome site. Great terrain, well written scenarios, good quality buildings and cover, and most importantly a great bunch of people.

Good grub too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys, we have a ton of improvements planned for Stormforce in the near future as the site grows with significant investments.

Deals and offers are planned to enable new players to come and play for alot less with hire guns inclusive, if anyones interested contact Mark Mitchell as in first post.

We really want to make this site a success, and we can only do that through word of mouth. Anyone in the midlands, come and have a go!

• 4 months later...

Went to stormforce yesterday with a friend and I've got nothing but positives, the site organiser and the local group were very friendly and helpful, the site is large and varied with a good start made on adding objective locations.

There were also a lot of first time hire players and extra effort was made to keep them involved and ensure they knew what to do.

The provided lunch was good quality and the free tea and coffee a nice touch.

Several times during the day the organiser approached me and asked if i was enjoying the day and what my opinions on the site were.

If only other site organisers were this pro-active in keeping players happy!

Archived