ICS MP5 SD

Stuart
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Gents

Looking for some advice here i have an ICS MP5 SD the hard stock version. I now want to convert it to a folding stock version.

Q. Will i have to completley replace the gear box with a front porting battery lead ?

OR can i make do with the existing gear box ? if so what do i need to do ?

Thx guys

Spit n Polish

• Supporters

If you take the gearbox out of the gun you will see the wires leading from the back.

on the front of the gearbox is a small hole, just below the air nozzle and somewhere near the trigger assembly.

take the gearbox apart (carefully) and re-route the wires from the back to be protruding from the front.

sounds simple, But best do it on a light sheet incase any small bits jump out at you, it is also quite fiddly.

may also be a good occasion to clean everything and shim it all up nice and new.

If you take the gearbox out of the gun you will see the wires leading from the back.

on the front of the gearbox is a small hole, just below the air nozzle and somewhere near the trigger assembly.

take the gearbox apart (carefully) and re-route the wires from the back to be protruding from the front.

sounds simple, But best do it on a light sheet incase any small bits jump out at you, it is also quite fiddly.

may also be a good occasion to clean everything and shim it all up nice and new.

Thanks that sounds quiet an easy task, i did wonder if that little gap was for something, let you know how i get on.

Ta

Stuart

Archived