RobDelta1

Two-Tone KWA KP45 MATCH + 3 Mags

8 posts in this topic

Got a Two-tone KWA KP45 MATCH for sale, 3 Magazines in total included, plus left handed Viper drop leg holster modified to accomidate this gun.

Gun only owned since June and is missing the front sight on the slide (i would however reccommend changing these sights to regular USP sights anyway as they're not very good) otherwise in good condition.

Anyone interested please PM me with their email address and i will supply pics.

Many Thanks.

Rob, its always good practice to add a smallish picture of everything, like I said last night on msn ;)

stops people like me who are curious having to go to google to see what is being sold

how much are you after for the two tone pistol as im currently looking for a two tone pistol. is it blow back?

Okay was kinda hoping for £120 will have to put that to him. Did you say you have fired it? if so is it a good pistol?

Rob, its always good practice to add a smallish picture of everything, like I said last night on msn ;)

stops people like me who are curious having to go to google to see what is being sold

Dave u got a photobucket account for this forum?

If i send u the pics will u add them to the thred?..it wont let me do it i dont go an account and cba making one jsut for this