3 posts in this topic

Make: Maruzen

Gun/Model: Type L96

Accessories: scope, 2 magazines, silencer, and carry bag

Condition: used

FPS: 300

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no,fatman itube 182, no

Price/Payment: £200.00

Here for sale is my Maruzen Type L96 Sniper rifle! hasn't been used for over a year, although oiled and looked after,

has a small hardly noticeable scratch on the bolt, but that's it. the silencer is maruzen MS-2, the 2 spare magazines are both Maruzen, the scope is i believe a TASCO 3-9x40 Scope. the bag is in British camo green, made by WEB-TEX, can be worn as a rucksack or carry bag, has 1 large pocket, 2 smaller pockets and a long pocket. and the all important Maruzen Allen key is present!!

Would make an ideal Starter sniper set! just needs ammo and the scope ranging in, and your away!

Im in Daventry Just outside Northampton or Rugby.

Cash on collection please! could post, but its a little heavy and would cost!

Any questions please ask

Make: Maruzen

Gun/Model: Type L96

Accessories: scope, 2 magazines, silencer, and carry bag

Condition: used

FPS: 300

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no,fatman itube 182, no

Price/Payment: £200.00

Here for sale is my Maruzen Type L96 Sniper rifle! hasn't been used for over a year, although oiled and looked after,

has a small hardly noticeable scratch on the bolt, but that's it. the silencer is maruzen MS-2, the 2 spare magazines are both Maruzen, the scope is i believe a TASCO 3-9x40 Scope. the bag is in British camo green, made by WEB-TEX, can be worn as a rucksack or carry bag, has 1 large pocket, 2 smaller pockets and a long pocket. and the all important Maruzen Allen key is present!!

Would make an ideal Starter sniper set! just needs ammo and the scope ranging in, and your away!

Im in Daventry Just outside Northampton or Rugby.

Cash on collection please! could post, but its a little heavy and would cost!

Any questions please ask

i am rather interested in this as i have been after an L96 for a while

but i live in kent, bromley to be specific - would it be at all possible to post it?

i know it would cost a fair bit but i'm willing to see how much it would actually cost to post it here

thank you