Hello

The Bucket
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone,

Had a few games of airsoft lastweek and im hooked, I'm up in Scotland so if any one can suggest any good sights round the central area (im from Stirling) it would be great.

Have had a look at getting my self my own rifle as have been borrowing a friends AK47, which was fun, but I want to get my own stuff, have hundreds of British 95 kit from my days as an army cadet including webbing and kevlar and the like, so its really just the rifle im after, have been looking on Land Warrior Airsoft as there is a shop up in Edinburgh, was havng a look at a Jing Gong G36c as a start, as its relativly cheap and i have heard good things about JG.

Any help I could get from you guys on good locations and starting kit would be great, if you could give some good websites to buy the rifles as well thatwould be ace

Cheer guys

Welcome to the forums :)

G36 is a good gun to start with, you'll have to get your hands on an SRC though as I doubt you'd be able to find a new JG.

This is the easiest way of finding somewhere near you:

http://www.airsoftmap.net/UK/Skirmish

Cheers man, you got any good links for a website for that, budget probally gonna be around £200 ish for the actual weapon, as I'll need to pick up the rest of the starter stuff,

Cheers

Archived