First AEG?

Hendy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey im a new player really getting into airsofting and was wondering what would be a good aeg I have about £100-£150 for the gun im 16 so it needs to be 2tone sadlly tho any help?

Yea they do look good but I would rather have a AK varient that will last me up till im 18 so i could then mabey spray it black.

What was ur first aeg?

• Supporters
Yea they do look good but I would rather have a AK varient that will last me up till im 18 so i could then mabey spray it black.

What was ur first aeg?

He ain't got one, but sshh i didnt say that ;)

and im coming up empty on two tone ak's <_<

so at a guess you will have to get a retailer to spray one for you

whats your preference of ak 47/74, solid/folding stock, etc??

tom

He ain't got one, but sshh i didnt say that ;)

and im coming up empty on two tone ak's <_<

so at a guess you will have to get a retailer to spray one for you

whats your preference of ak 47/74, solid/folding stock, etc??

tom

:L

47 or the 74 I cant really tell the difference from the pics and a folding stock would be handy but I can live with solid.

If you're really set on an AK - Classic Army have a very wide selection of AKs, I suggest you have a look around.

Their Sportline is very handy, in that prices start at £100, and several Sportline starter packages include Kalshnikovs. Starter sets - have an AEG, goggles (but only eye, not full face) battery & charger and a sling.

Differences in 47/74 -

.74 has a different muzzle/fash hider (the real steel version, this vents gases slightly to the right)

.74 as a thinner, plastic mag (can be different colours - some are orange, others brown). The 47 mags are big, usually metal and have the 3 metal rims running down the side.

I believe the folding stocks on the 47/74 are different, but I'm not completely sure (as AKs are not my 'thing') - I know one can fold sideways (onto the reciever) the other folds under the gun (and locks in place over the mags) A full stock (on the AK) has the advantage that you can fit a larger battery in, and thus play longer without having to change the battery.

But, no-one seems to supply CA stuff 2Toned, so you'll have to pay extra for that.

If you're really set on an AK - Classic Army have a very wide selection of AKs, I suggest you have a look around.

Their Sportline is very handy, in that prices start at £100, and several Sportline starter packages include Kalshnikovs. Starter sets - have an AEG, goggles (but only eye, not full face) battery & charger and a sling.

Differences in 47/74 -

.74 has a different muzzle/fash hider (the real steel version, this vents gases slightly to the right)

.74 as a thinner, plastic mag (can be different colours - some are orange, others brown). The 47 mags are big, usually metal and have the 3 metal rims running down the side.

I believe the folding stocks on the 47/74 are different, but I'm not completely sure (as AKs are not my 'thing') - I know one can fold sideways (onto the reciever) the other folds under the gun (and locks in place over the mags) A full stock (on the AK) has the advantage that you can fit a larger battery in, and thus play longer without having to change the battery.

But, no-one seems to supply CA stuff 2Toned, so you'll have to pay extra for that.

Any chance for a link as im on there website and it keeps saying 0.00 to buy. Can CA 2Tone it for me?

Archived