KWA KG36C

Indieboi918
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm going to buy a KWA KG36C from Airsoft World and I have heard that a Large type battery will fit it but I will need an adaptor because it has a mini connector inside it, but I have no idea what I am looking at when I buy an adaptor. Can anyone recommend a good mini to large adaptor?

Thanks

• AF-UK Founding Member

You can get them to make you an adaptor, but really if you're OK with the soldering iron, then switch to deans, they're more efficient, and easier to connect/disconnect (as long as you don't heat it up way too much when soldering and move the plugs - not that I've done that of course :P)

You'll want a male plug on the gun, and select and deans plug on the battery (that will be female by default)

To have them put the deans plug on the battery for you, you'll have to select it from the Radio Control section rather than the airsoft bit, but it's exactly the same product.

Hope this helps :)

Archived