new to the forum

mattswan2512
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all i am new to this forum but not new to the world of skirmishing. My name is matt and im 26, Ive played this game for real in the army as i was in iraq 05-06. I then got out due to personal reasons after 7 years of service and craved the fun side of the army. I started of with paintball as friends of mine were into it (you all hate me now as i said paintball SORRY) I still have my tippmann millsim m4 with pikitini rails etc bla bla bla. I then thought id try to get into airsoft skirmish so i have.

Hampshire is my skirmish area and my next skirmish is on the 5th of next month at combat south woodland.

I have a m16 electric (standard) spare battery speed loader mags etc.

I have standard green dpm uniform and smock with dpm waterproofs for those damp days and a chest rig that we were supplied to go to iraq with and a camel pac. I was friends with the qm and was aloud to keep what i wanted.

I have a full face mask from my paintball days and a shmag and goggles when the full face steams up (all the time)

So thats me.

Oh may be looking for another rifle or pistol at a fair price as a friend of mine wants my m16. Ive seen the fmas add but sounds like he has sold due to the two guys fighting it out for it lol

Its the best person to be freinds with in the army :)

Anyway welcome :)

Yes ure not wrong i wish i kept alot more but i didnt. for eg body armour stab vest, knee pads, the standard goggles with changeable lenses we got for iraq and water bottle,webbing etc

hindsight is a wonderfull thing

Archived