Cheap upgrade for BOYI M4 aeg

PeteJC21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have a BOYI BIM4 m4 aeg and it only fires at around 235 fps. I am looking for a cheap, quick way of upgrading it to get another 30,40,50 fps out of it. I plan on replacing it when I get my UKARA license, so dont want to spend too much. Up to £30 would be ideal.

Here's a few details about the gun (it taks standard m16 mags, classic army etc.)

http://www.laroysairsoft.com/BOYI_BIM4_Ser..._p/boyi3181.htm

Any suggestions guys?

Thanks

Pete

Hi,

I have a BOYI BIM4 m4 aeg and it only fires at around 235 fps. I am looking for a cheap, quick way of upgrading it to get another 30,40,50 fps out of it. I plan on replacing it when I get my UKARA license, so dont want to spend too much. Up to £30 would be ideal.

Here's a few details about the gun (it taks standard m16 mags, classic army etc.)

http://www.laroysairsoft.com/BOYI_BIM4_Ser..._p/boyi3181.htm

Any suggestions guys?

Thanks

Pete

put a decent spring in there ? looking at around £20 :)

It might not be able to take a stronger spring if its on the cheapside of life :)

Improveing the air seals will give up a little boost you can do they be just doing what memcwho said

Or a Tightbore barrel but TBH if you going to sell it when you get your licence i wouldnt bother upgradeing it at all....

put a decent spring in there ? looking at around £20 :)

Sounds a bit promising. Can you recommend anything? I wouldn't know where to start. A suitable spring and maybe a guide on how to do it?

Sounds a bit promising. Can you recommend anything? I wouldn't know where to start. A suitable spring and maybe a guide on how to do it?

http://eliteessex.co.uk/section.php?xSec=55&xPage=1 these give you guides aswell and are very well priced :) hope this helps

for a more indepth guide watch all of these :)

• Supporters

It DOES have a plastic gearbox.

as such, a bigger spring or bigger battery WILL break it within 500-1000 rounds.

Best bet is to go all out trying to get the air seals working properly. Teflon? tape is your best friend here.

Can't really give any more info on it as I have never used it myself. have heard from reliable sources that it works wonders.

It DOES have a plastic gearbox.

as such, a bigger spring or bigger battery WILL break it within 500-1000 rounds.

Best bet is to go all out trying to get the air seals working properly. Teflon? tape is your best friend here.

Can't really give any more info on it as I have never used it myself. have heard from reliable sources that it works wonders.

he might have a really weak spring in it atm so just putting a average spring in may not break it and may increase FPS

Archived