Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wideload37

g36c and full metals

16 posts in this topic

hi all im basically selling my collection as ive never managed to skirmish with them and i cant be arsed to have them kicking around any more.

tokyo marui g36c 2 batterys 2 hi cap mags tight barrel fitted ( cant remember make or size) allso comes with the kit to convert it to the longer solid stock rifle that the name allso escapes me ofconversion kit sold as of 6/5th

2x 7 inch full metal dragon pstol 1 left other sold 6/5th

1x 6 inch full metal pistol wich again i cant remember the make sold as of 6/5th

05012009207.jpg

05012009211.jpg

05012009218.jpg

05012009219.jpg

all in good quality mulit compartment bag thows are the pics i have kicking around u wanna see sumthing specific ask ill do my best

after a quick sale if possible looking for around 200 but open to offers

are the pistols gas or electric mate?

How much you looking for each as I only require one

all in good quality mulit compartment bag thows are the pics i have kicking around u wanna see sumthing specific ask ill do my best

what is this multi compartment bag like?

also how old is the g36 approximately?

nutster

Hi mate if no offers on G36 will you take £120 and post it to me in Glasgow also do you have a paypal account

Wideload,

If your not able to send out the G36, where are you based as I take it your after collection?

Wideload,

If your not able to send out the G36, where are you based as I take it your after collection?

he is based somewhere in oxfordshire