M4 suggestions?

ralphee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys

First post, and already with the questions lol. Want to begin skirmishing badly, and would like to buy my own AEG.

Looking at M4's, and i like the stubbies, but came across a G&G M4A1 clear body....any good?

Think i can muster about £180 to £200 tops for the rifle, and of course, it needs to be non UKARA with me being a noob....but can anybody give me some feedback and rec's on a good M4 around this price? Oh and should i stay away from GBB in an AEG?

Lets see...id like metal, good internals....and id rather go for a clear body, than a gawdy green, that way, its not so bad to cover up should i go for my Licence?

On a similar note, could i "stubby" convert a G&G at a later date, shorter barrel, folding stock etc.......yeah yeah, im running before i can walk huh.....but im a very old, but very big kid lol.

Thanks guys....look forward to the feedback.

bests........lee

Get registered and save up another £50 and get a G&P M4, they are probably the best make when it comes to AR-15s.

Guys thank you for the replies. I see your point on getting reg'd first, but then, four games, plus rifle hire, hell, that money can be thrown in for a better AEG in two tone, as its just dead money on hiring i guess.

Looking at KWA, and G&G.....so there goes my £200 ceiling lifted LOL...is there a happy medium on range, and CQB variant? Looking at Bham/ Mids based clubs, i have open woodland and CQB to choose from, so something in between would be nice.....maybe an M4 CQB (non shorty) and add a silencer for woodland?

Anyhoo, here goes yet another expensive hobby....my missus is gonna love me, only just started messing around with Karting too lol.

bests........lee

• Supporters

your hire fee is generally about £10 more, 3 games - £30. a metal would cost you around £50 and then the hand guard used are still about £10+? get yourself reg'd first ;)

Archived