Make:ICS

Gun/Model: M4A1

Accessories: box mag

Condition: used,but very good

FPS: 330

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no/no/no

Price/Payment:180 all in

Pictures: on request via email

First up is my ics m4,in great condition,front wired but wire has been extended to allow over gun running to rear as i use a variety of batteries and setups.has new upped and lower gearboxs.heavily into my mp5k's and sniping now so dont realy use the m4 now.any more info,please ask,and offers welcome.

Make:TM

Gun/Model: MP5

Accessories: 2X high caps

Condition: very good

FPS: 320

Price/Payment:130 all in

Next is the mp5,as above,use the mp5k more now so its sitting there unused.solid stocked version,nice and light,shoots good,great as a main weapon or if you want it as a sniper back up,would like to keep it but just dont use it,again offers welcome

Make:ICS

Gun/Model: M4A1

Accessories: box mag

Condition: used,but very good

FPS: 330

Price/Payment:180 all in

First up is my ics m4,in great condition,front wired but wire has been extended to allow over gun running to rear as i use a variety of batteries and setups.has new upped and lower gearboxs.heavily into my mp5k's and sniping now so dont realy use the m4 now.any more info,please ask,and offers welcome.

Make:TM

Gun/Model: MP5

Accessories: 2X high caps

Condition: very good

FPS: 320

Price/Payment:130 all in

Next is the mp5,as above,use the mp5k more now so its sitting there unused.solid stocked version,nice and light,shoots good,great as a main weapon or if you want it as a sniper back up,would like to keep it but just dont use it,again offers welcome

Hi

Have you still got these for sale if so can you send some pics cheers

Hello m8, i am interest in your ICS M4A1, first i like to know if still avaliable? if still could you send few pictures please my e-mail is lennonazevedo@hotmail.com i am after M4a1 so please send more information you can, and what come with regards Lennon

Hello m8, i am interest in your ICS M4A1, first i like to know if still avaliable? if still could you send few pictures please my e-mail is lennonazevedo@hotmail.com i am after M4a1 so please send more information you can, and what come with regards Lennon

Hi mate,i dont have the ics for sale anymore,but i do have a full metal agm m4a1 with rised front end a sliding stock forsale,it need a new piston but its a quick and cheap fix,cheers