dboys scar?

trixta
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I was wondering does anybody know where I can buy a dboys scar as I can only find it on HK sites and I really REALLY dont want to have to pay the extreme customs charges.

Thanks

I'm not sure where to find it in UK. Have you googled it?

I wouldn't buy airsoft guns and have them imported, customs will probably s*** a brick if they open it and see it!

I'm not sure where to find it in UK. Have you googled it?

I wouldn't buy airsoft guns and have them imported, customs will probably s*** a brick if they open it and see it!

Yeah I've been googling all day, plus I want to get it somewhere that does a two tone paint service as I am under 18. Maybe I could get a shop to special order it in? I don't know... If it's not at all possible then does anybody have any suggestions for a cheapish gun that has rails?

Thanks

I would get a G36 (because I love that gun) and because you can get some cheap and two-tone, the G36C has a nice upper rail and also a short rail under the handguard and short rails on the sides of the handguard too. I know I plan on getting something like this: http://actionhobbies.co.uk/SRC-SR36C-2-Tone_AQODT.aspx?0 as my first gun.

Hope I helped :)

red 1 airsoft do a two toning service for free and their based in the Uk, but I don'y know if they can get a dboys in for you so ill ask.

i dont think you can get makes like Dboys easily anymore in this country because of the new wiring standards

Archived