Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abbadon101

Classic Arm M16A4 (SOLD)

4 posts in this topic

Recent purchase but not really for me, and I already have 2 other M16's so looking to shift it. Would be VERY easy to convert it to be the M16A4 from MW2 (all you need is 4 RIS covers and a paint job).

Make: Classic Army

Gun/Model:M15A4

Accessories:Unicorn Free Float RIS, 2 ICS Hicaps, 1 Metal Low Cap, Red Dot ACOG, Battery

Condition:Good, some external wear that has been put there to make it look used. The RIS is piratically brand new.

FPS: Should be around 330

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/yes/maybe

Pictures:More via PM if needed

Photo0197.jpg

Photo0198.jpg

I am after weapons that take M16/M4 mags really but I am open to a decent AK with a folding stock or a SLR would be lovely. Ideally though a L85 w/ SUSAT would be perfect.

Please no MP5's, shotguns, stubby M4's or similar (no magpul nonsense either please), not really interested in an M14 either unless it is something nice and special, and no support weapons unless it is again some thing special.

Will also sell for £260 all in.

Right time for a price revision

I am now offering different packages but the extras won't be for sale separately until the whole gun goes.

Gun with 1 Hiacp, low cap and standard Handguard £190 posted

Gun with 1 Hiacp, low cap, RD ACOG and standard Handguard £215 posted

Gun with 1 Hicap, low cap and RIS £230 posted

Gun with 1 Hicap, low cap, RD ACOG and RIS £245 posted

If you are interested in having the TK Barrel too that is £30 on top of which ever package you choose.

I am now also accepting swap offers on alot of things but at my refusal, but NO P90's of any sort or cheap clones please, DEFINITELY NO 2-tone.

GONE

If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Thanks.