Generally speaking, how strict are sites on fps?

PeteJC21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Say the max fps for a site was 328 and my gun was clocked at 335, would most sites accept this and let me play?

Pete

ive been over by 30 fps before and they've just said 2 second bursts max or single fire for cqb games :) but its down to marshalls on different sites so its pot luck or you could just put 0.3s in for the chrono test :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Most sites will insist that you use 0.2g BB's for the chrono tests, and if you were to use heavier I should imagine if anything were to happen they'd hold you responsible.

Pretty sure most sites will probably have a 5% tolerance, which is a fair amount, but others might be more strict obviously.

or you could just put 0.3s in for the chrono test :)

Do that at my site and say hello to a lifetime ban. This is not ever a viable method to reduce FPS.

Phone the site and ask them. My site runs a 350 limit but I have used a 370 gun there but I am a trusted regular it may be different for a first time walk on.

• 3 weeks later...

dont't use lighter than 0.2g bbs either. When i first started i had to get my M4 dowgraded twice because the first time i used 0.2g bb and it was over 400 fps. then i went back a few weeks later but i used some cheap rubbish bbs which were bellow 0.2g and i had to get it downgraded again because they were lighter so the fps reading was higher. also cheap bbs are bad for your gun obviosly.

Archived