Some bald lad from Essex

GoBald
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

'ite everyone. I had my first game on Sunday and I loved it, apart from one suprisingly childish member.

I'm going to try get the 3 games in 2 months although it's difficult since I work any time any day. Any site recommendations for my surrounding area would be cool but I'm currently booking with skirmish airsoft bilericay.

I did record my first game, however I learnt that recording in 2.7k doesn't last that long when you've only got 1 32gb sd card lol.

The only issue I did have was with a single dishonest experienced player. Marshall decided to side with him because he had a "bigger gun" (not joking, that was his accepted excuse) even though he stood there taking hits whilst we were behind trees...

Anyway that's it for me. Hopfully we will all meet on the battlefield.

The only issue I did have was with a single dishonest experienced player. Marshall decided to side with him because he had a "bigger gun" (not joking, that was his accepted excuse) even though he stood there taking hits whilst we were behind trees...

Wouldn't worry too much about it, the fun of and honesty of the majority of players outweighs the occasional incident! I had a much worse experience on my first skirmish to be honest.

anyways! welcome to af-uk and welcome to airsoft, I know you will enjoy it a lot, and dont count on having any spare money ever again!

'ite everyone. I had my first game on Sunday and I loved it, apart from one suprisingly childish member.

I'm going to try get the 3 games in 2 months although it's difficult since I work any time any day. Any site recommendations for my surrounding area would be cool but I'm currently booking with skirmish airsoft bilericay.

I did record my first game, however I learnt that recording in 2.7k doesn't last that long when you've only got 1 32gb sd card lol.

Anyway that's it for me. Hopfully we will all meet on the battlefield.

An A-Hole kid from Billericay you say? I think I know the little s*** you're talking about. Did he have black guns, a revolver etc? Was he full of himself?

Anywayz welcome to the forums :D

welcome from SVS, Hope you enjoy it as much as us. Were around the Kent area alot at great sites so may see you about if you cross the Themes.

Regards

Jay

www.TeamSVS.co.uk

An A-Hole kid from Billericay you say? I think I know the little s*** you're talking about. Did he have black guns, a revolver etc? Was he full of himself?

Anywayz welcome to the forums :D

I was only looking at the guys jacket bouncing off my hits lol.

• Supporters

so may see you about if you cross the Themes.

Is that like Ghostbusters?

All the way through a day the marshals keep telling you not to cross the Themes; it's strictly DPM and other Green's vs MTP / MC and other tans... until the final game where a huge fat bloke in a white onesie turns up, but BB hits don't kill him, the only way to win the game is to keep enough fire on him for the pain to stop him getting to the only regen in ten minutes... That means the Themes must be crossed! MC BDU and Denison Jacket side by side, given covering fire by wz93 Pantera and Kryptec Nomad, ably supported by snipers in mixed S95 & 68 Pattern firing over prone support gunners wearing Osprey MKIV's over A-TACS AU...

Anyhoo Baldy, welcome to the forums - hopefully this will help prevent you from spending money on crap that you'll regret :)

if your in essex. theres a site called dragons lair. personally i would avoid. i played against the owner and a few others at a different site and they had no respect for the site. the rules or other players and basicaly asked to leave and not come back.

• Supporters

Ultimate wargames have sites in Kent and Surry but are opening a new one near Orsett in the next few months.

Also if you can make it over the Thames there is UCAP Sandpit next to Bluewater which is pretty damn great. 2x 2.5 hr games with mortars, snatch landrovers and a WMIK bristling with MG's. Always a challenging days airsofting.

Archived