KWA MP9 Problems

DreamWeaver
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Having a problem with a KWA MP9 and was wandering if anyone could help.

Basically when i put the mag in and pull the trigger it half arsed spits a BB out but the bolt doesn't cycle (It moves ever so slightly) and then it locks in place (shut) almost as if the trigger is stuck behind the bolt or something? It is actually jammed in place and it needs to be rather violently cycled over and over before the bolt will finally open and reset the trigger.

The bolt will cycle freely all day when it's....charged? and ready to fire however when the trigger is pulled is when the problem arises and it just locks up.

Any suggestions would be awesome cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I don t know if it helps buddy or not but i saw a short video on youtube by landwarrior about the mp9 that keeps it working longer, are you locking the charging handle back before inserting and removing the mags? Aparently this puts less stress on the loading nozzle, i think the spitting out of the bb might be gas dependant or temp dependant,i use predator gas in mine and it cycles ok.

Archived