Who's your favorite brand/manufacturer ?

Team Hatchet-Mags
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Umarex - ARES/WE

thems the same products as each other :P

really though, I would look for what a certian manufacturer does best for the most reasonable price.

yeah they look prety decent but never actually bought any of there stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...

I like my AGMs never had any problem with them, im on a budget when i buy AEGS, i have an AGM HK416 with peq box, an AGM HK416 with fixed stock, an AGM Shootgun, and an AGM MP40 and none of them have let me down yet. :)

• 3 months later...
Umarex - ARES/WE

thems the same products as each other :P

really though, I would look for what a certian manufacturer does best for the most reasonable price.

i love this brand too but they are expensive.

atm quite liking JG; im often put off my chinasoft stuff but this is mostly metal and fairly solid.

i dont get the craze with TM...most of their stuff ive played with had been squeaky plastic stuff, and yet its often the most expensive brand to buy...?

SOCOMGEAR, WE/ARES/Umarex, CA have good reps with me atm, seems well-built, mostly all-metal kit

• 2 weeks later...

ICS Mauri and systema all the way

just wondering on the quality and reliability of these cheaper makes like JG and all the other chinese copies?

I have had a JG for about 2 years now.... not a singal fault so far... yer some lose bolts and a verying FPS but nothing a little TLC carnt fix...

I always tell poeple if your going to buy cheap you need to look after them!

I have had a JG for about 2 years now.... not a singal fault so far... yer some lose bolts and a verying FPS but nothing a little TLC carnt fix...

I always tell poeple if your going to buy cheap you need to look after them!

+1 my JG is several years old now, still going strong. Some are a bit plasticy, but if you can find one with a decent amount of metal theyre mint! :P

• Supporters

+1 to the JG again

they aren't lookers, they don't give silly range out of the box, they don't give decent ROF, but for £150 they can get BB's down range and that is all that matters.

with a good shimming and I have added some internal bits that I wanted (madbul spring, barrel and entire hopupunit) I have doubled my effective range with relatively low outlay in money for the performance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived