Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
metalmulisha598

giving up airsoft so all my guns forsale (SOLD)

10 posts in this topic

i havnt been airsofting for a while and have completly lost interest due to new a new hobby so i may aswell sell my guns to someone who is going to get some good use out of them :)

first up is my tokyo marui uzi smg which was only ever used as a back up weapon so its in really good condition. it comes as standard with a battery, standard mag and original box. looking for £75+postage

next is my tokyo marui glock 18c which has only ever been used on 2 occasions so its as new. comes boxed with battery and standard mag. looking for £65+postage

lastly is my main weapon a classic army m15a4 with madbull grenade laucher, 96 shot grenade and silencer. its recently had new piston and seals. comes with many batteries, bb's, x2 300rd hi-cap mags, mag clamp, handle and speedloader for the launcher. the launcher hs a small issue in the fact that once its been shot the procusion cap doesnt spring back all the way so you have to give it a poke before you re-fill with gas but it hasnt annoyed me much.

looking for £155+postage

i am open to sensible offers for the guns and if someone wants to buy everything i will let the lot go for £250+postage

many thanks for looking and any questions just ask :)

here are the pics

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

sorry they are upside down lol

hi mate i will have the m4 and the glock off you for £200 would i be able to come and collect ?

hi mate i will have the m4 and the glock off you for £200 would i be able to come and collect ?

sorry dude the m4 has now sold but i still have the glock if your still interested

sorry dude the m4 has now sold but i still have the glock if your still interested

130 for the glock and uzi with batterys chargers and mags?

where are you based?

130 for the glock and uzi with batterys chargers and mags?

where are you based?

uzi is also now sold, so only the glock left and now £60 posted. im based near huntingdon cambridgeshire. collection is fine also

uzi is also now sold, so only the glock left and now £60 posted. im based near huntingdon cambridgeshire. collection is fine also

all now sold!

If these sales took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Thanks.