What the hell is Bo Cuag?

Jacob Wright
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, I'm new to airsofting, and I though that instead of paying £40+ on renting at each skirmish I go to, I'll buy my own gun.

To cut a very long and detailed story short, I bought one.

I purchased a brand-new Bo Cuag MP5 A2+ for £12 (and I got a free pack of 500 BB's).

I have searched the net high and low, but I cannot find a site, or anywhere that might tell me anything about the weapon and/or company.

Please help me.....

J

P.S I have just opened and begun using the weapon, if anybody knows where I could get another Bo Cuag MP5 A2+ magazine, that would be great. Thanks again...

• Supporters

I've had a quick nosey round google and all i could find was a load of Japanese/Chinese and a link to this topic

but seeing as you said it cost just over a tenner i don't think it'll be a 'skirmishable' gun however I've been wrong before

nutster

• 2 weeks later...
I've had a quick nosey round google and all i could find was a load of Japanese/Chinese and a link to this topic

but seeing as you said it cost just over a tenner i don't think it'll be a 'skirmishable' gun however I've been wrong before

nutster

Thanks buddy.

Probably proved you rong, it has quite a high fps and is built like a sledgehammer. However, I do have to c*** it aFTER EVER SHOT, AND BECAUSE OF THIS, WILL PROBABLY SELL IT TO A MATE, OR ANYONE WHO WANTS IT. (EMAIL ME AT [email protected], want 15-20 pounds for it. all included; laser sight, torch etc...

Thanks again,

J

(p.s., I realised half of this was in caps halfway through and couldn't be asked to change it.)

Archived