Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JerseyRider

Embed Ability

7 posts in this topic

Hi

Now we have a media section i wondered if there was anything you could do so the Members can Embed videos into posts??

Manily talking to Dev here but i also wanted to see anyone elses opinion on this??

Thanks

Jack

Done, here's an example:

When you now add a reply you should see the "Insert: Youtube" on the left, and it works just like any other BB code.

So you end up with something like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/zlfKdbWwruY[/youtube]

If you are using fast reply then you can just use the tags and stick the URL in the middle :)

Enjoy.

Thanks Dev :)

Dev i just tried it there and it didnt work it just came up with your example video instead :S

My bad, made a typo in the code :lol:

Deffo working now..

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="306"></embed></object>&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="306"></embed></object>&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="362">

+1 :lol: