Hey all :)

Cavalier342
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys and girls ;) I'm new to this site, infact my first airsoft forum site. Looked good, so i thought i'd join up. B) I've been to my local skirmish site, Ground Zero Woodland a few times before, but havent been there for 3 years :unsure: Now i feel like i'm ready to get back into the fun i've been missing. I've had my Franchi SAS-12 combat shotgun for a while now, and i feel like enlarging my collection and actually going skirmishing instead of just target practice in my back yard. I've modified her a bit, fitted a barrel extension and screwed in an adjustable stock from my old M-16A4. basically my 42" shotgun originally can now be 71.5" long fully extended. With a laser sight scope, it looks more like a sniper rifle.

Anyways, not going on too long, if anyone wants to ask questions, or to chat, feel free :D

Andrei. :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums.

Good to hear your looking to expand your collection, although not that busy at the moment, we do have some interesting guns pop up for sale quite regularly.

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you about :)

Archived