two tone ?

airsoft rocks mak it legal
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

o kk thanks for that ive been looking at m4's

classic army m15a4 sportline £99.99

classic army m15a4 sportline ris value pack £145.00

which one and if i get the ris what accesorys are a must have

bipod with grip built in

bi pod and a grip

grip

torch and laser

torch or laser

and i want a scope but red dot or a classic scope

recomend me some please

can i mount a battery on the top rail to power these accessorys or what do most people put on the top one

Well TBH with maybe the exception of the Red Dot none of that stuff are a must have

usally the rails go as follows

Top rail: Sights, Red Dots

Bottom Rail: Vert Grips, Bipods

Side rails: Torches, Lazers

All these are powered (if powered) by internal batts so yuo hav have to hook it up to anything

The thing is with RIS Rails is you can mount anything any where i mean you could have a Red Dot on the left hand rail if you wanted to

Its really down to you and what you are comfitble with

Personaly i dont like Vert grips and Bipods due to me playing on a heavy woodland site they just get in the way same as slings do

What might help is what type of site do you play at??

Thanks

Jack

none yet but making a skirmish spot in a small forest woodland thick trees

i dont think ill get the ris as i can take the carry handle off and mount scope there

what red dots are good i dont want to spend a lot

i like the look of the classic army m15a4 sportline £99 but i carnt find it in two tone

how can i get it

• AF-UK Founding Member
laws ###### me off so much because i want it black so i would only spray it at home black anyway

That would be illegal and frankly telling us isn't going to help your situation.. how old are you? Did you know that airsoft is legal? It is just the sale of the RIF/IF's that is restricted (not illegal) so I don't know what your user name is about really.

• Supporters
Flip i might get a cheap two ton or gear that's fine isn't it ?

Gear is fine, but they dont do 2 tones in jersey im not sure the UKARA rules apply over there.

• AF-UK Founding Member

The simple facts are:

You cannot get a 2 tone until you are 18.

You cannot get an RIF (black gun) until you are 18 and have a valid defence - e.g. UKARA which can be gained by going to 3 games at the same skirmish site in no less than 2 months.

It's quite simple and there's no way of dodging it.

Archived