What to buy next??? Ideas?

Deanes Airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right so basically I'm stuck on what to buy next...Well not stuck but I think I need some advise on what would be there best thing to buy next.....

I have my gun...I have a vest...I have a smart charger....And OBVIOUSLY all face/eye protection.... But was wondering what people would now advise on buying???

Some Fairy Power spray to get the two-tone off that L85, it's simply blasphemous! *

* Providing you are a regular skirmisher or have some other form of valid defence ;)

Decent footwear should always be one of the first things you buy before you play. At my first skirmish I wore boots, but they were workboots that were not really made for running around in mud and water all day, so when I got home I had huge blisters in my feet.

So yeah, appropriate footwear is definitely a must. :P

boots, gloves, fatigues (dry much quicker and are tough to beat for wear and tear), mags, spare battery, hat etc. Get some things that will generally last you for a few years and are generic so if you change your gun you won't have to replace at the same time

Boots are safety equipment, get them before other things.

only if they have steel toe cap in them are they classed as a safety boot.

but yes some good boots, mags , some sort of water carrier (bottle or camel back ), multi tool of some type, helmet boonie cap (which either you prefer)

• Supporters

only if they have steel toe cap in them are they classed as a safety boot.

but yes some good boots, mags , some sort of water carrier (bottle or camel back ), multi tool of some type, helmet boonie cap (which either you prefer)

I wasnt referring as to whether they're classed as safety boots or not. A good pair of decent boots can save your ankles whilst airsofting and so are pieces of safety equipment in the sport, regardless of what they're classed as outside of airsoft.

• Supporters

Here's my two pen'orth.

Archived